What is the trusted partner program?
Through our trusted partner program, patients can have access to trustworthy resources throughout the global landscape of medical tourism. This allows patients to spend less time researching, while helping to reduce their exposure to some of the risks associated with cross border medical treatments.
In order to become a trusted partner, agencies, doctors, and care providers must provide evidence of legitimacy, credentials, capabilities, and quality.
This qualification process includes:
- Verifying business entity information.
- Ensuring doctors have adequate training, credentials, and references.
- Evaluating the quality and safety of the service.
- Monitoring and providing data from customer feedback.
Cross border medical treatment can be exciting, but also scary for patients, as it is not without it’s risks. By providing patients with a level of additional assurance, they will have safer access to new and exciting options for medical treatment.
Why become a trusted partner?
There are several reasons why becoming a trusted partner may be beneficial to both you and your potential clients. Here’s what you can achieve:
- Improve Credibility throughout the industry by adding a trusted partner designation to your brand and website.
- Become recognized as a legitimate global provider of services related to medical tourism.
- Gain new clients by being a part of MedTour.Pro and MedTour partner advertising campaigns.
- Become connected with medical tourism industry professionals and build new relationships through our network.
As a trusted partner, you will be able to display a trusted partner stamp on your website. These are available in several color schemes to match your theme.